- If you have a fever or cold, please refrain from visiting the venue.
- Please cooperate with alcohol disinfection of fingers in the venue.
- We will respect each customer's independent judgment when putting on and taking off a mask in the hall. We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Please wear a mask when shouting "Bravo".
- All staff will wear masks. Staff who come in contact with customers at the reception desk, etc. may wear sanitary gloves and respond.
- If you feel unwell during the performance, please contact the staff near you as soon as possible.
(Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare HP) Cough Etiquette
Manners for enjoying concerts more
- Entry after the performance or during the performance is not permitted. Please arrive with plenty of time to spare.
- Please be sure to turn off your mobile phone, PHS, etc. during the performance.
- Customers using hearing aids, sound collectors, etc., please check again. If there is too much space between the earphone and the ear, or if the volume is adjusted too loudly, howling may occur.
- When viewing, please be careful not to make any noise from your luggage or accessories. Also pay attention to the sound of flipping the program.
- Be careful not to kick or hit the seat in front of you.
- Please refrain from leaning forward as it will disturb the passengers behind you.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking during the performance. The sound of unwrapping throat lozenges will echo throughout the venue, so please refrain from doing so during the performance.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.