Know the New Japan Philharmonic | Access and surrounding information
Sumida Trifony Hall
1-2-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0013, Japan TEL. 03-5608-5400 (Representative)Sumida Triphony Hall Official site
Triphony Hall Ticket Center
2F · The front entrance of the large hall is on the left side facing both countries.
Public interest foundation corporation New Japan Philharmonic Secretariat (7F)
1-2-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0013, Japan Sumida Triphony Hall 7F
TEL. 03-5610-3820 (Representative)
FAX. 03-5610-3825 (Representative)
Case of Train
It is surprisingly close from the city center! Kinshicho
- JR Sobu line every train station · fast "Kinshicho" · about 5 minutes on foot from the north entrance
- About 5 minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro Hanzomon line "Kinshicho" exit 3
|Departure station||Time required||Route · direction|
|Tokyo Station||About 10 minutes
About 15 minutes
|JR Sobu Line fast (Chiba direction)
JR Yamanote Line (in Ueno direction) ~ Akihabara ~ JR Sobu line each stop (in Chiba direction)
|Otemachi Station||About 12 minutes||Tokyo Metro Hanzomon line (towards lift)|
|Ginza Station||About 20 minutes||Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (toward Ikebukuro) ~ Otemachi ~ Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line (Kamigami direction)|
|Shinjuku Station||About 20 minutes||JR Chuo Line Rapid (Tokyo direction) ~ Ochanomizu ~ JR Sobu line each stop (Chiba direction)|
|Shibuya Station||About 30 minutes||Tokyo Metro Hanzomon line (towards lift)|
|Ikebukuro Station||About 30 minutes
About 27 minutes
|JR Yamanote Line (in Ueno direction) ~ Akihabara ~ JR Sobu line each stop (in Chiba direction)
Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (Ogikubo direction) ~ Ochanomizu ~ JR Sobu line each stop (Chiba direction)
|Ueno Station||About 15 minutes||JR Yamanote Line (Tokyo direction) ~ Akihabara ~ JR Sobu line each stop (Chiba direction)|
|Akihabara Station||About 7 minutes||JR Sobu line each stop (Chiba direction)|
|Yokohama Station||About 43 minutes||JR Yokosuka Line (Chiba direction)※ JR Sobu Line directly and quickly|
|Chiba Station||About 33 minutes||JR Sobu Line fast (Tokyo direction)|
|Kita-Senju Station||About 15 minutes||Tobu Sky Tree Line (bound for Central Rin) * Direct driving to the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon line|
※Indication.Depending on the day of the week or the running situation of the train, it may be around.
Case of a Car
- Take the exit at the Komatsu River line 7, Kinshigawa Line, Capital High Highway 7, From the Chiba area, turn left from the direction towards the center of Tokyo.
- Yotsume street
- Turn left at "Kinshin Park"
- While watching JR Kinshicho Station on your left, go straight ahead
- Next to Tobu Hotel is Sumida Triphony Hall.
Arcatowers Underground large parking lot
Price: 500 yen for the first hour, 260 yen for every 30 minutes thereafter.
entrance:Two places on the Tobu Hotel entrance right side and the Alka West side.
※Shared with Tobu Hotel.It is close to entering from the entrance of the hotel entrance.
※Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays may be crowded.Please come with plenty of time.
※ There is no allocation
1-13-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8403, Japan TEL. 03-3505-1001 (Representative)
Suntory Hall Official site
※ For inquiries about tickets, please call Suntory Hall Ticket Center (0570-55-0017).
Case of Train
- Tokyo metro Namboku Line "Roppongi 1 chome" 3 minutes walk from exit 3
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line · Namboku Line "Tameike Sanno" About 13 to 10 minutes on foot from Exit 13
Case of Bus
- Toei 01 Line Bus (Shibuya - Shimbashi) Get off at Akasaka Ark Hills